A flyer is a type of advertisement paper that used to posted or distributed among people. It can be handed out, sent via posts, and used by any individual from the people, businesses, government advertisement, and promotions. Flyers are the low-cost approach to market and promote the services and communicate among businesses and people.
A flyer is usually a single printed sheet with a short and easy-to-understand message. It can be printed on one or both sides. Response flyers are used in-store for prospective customers to answer the questions and learn more about a business’s services.
Distribution of the flyers is often regarded as one of the most successful ways to promote your business or companies, since it promotes your services by reaching out to potential customers and conveying your message. As we know, customers reaction is usually quite high, so flyers often return results fairly quickly. Hand-selecting your target customers or audiences based on in-depth market research improves the strategy’s effectiveness.
Types of Flyers
– Business Flyers: These flyers can be used to market the company’s product and attract the new customers. Also, they help to announce special promotions as well as simulate the interest.
– Handbills Flyers: A handbill flyer can be printed on an ordinary paper and it contains a small amount of text. It can be used to raise the awareness of the opening events and is perfect for the mass distribution.
– Hanging Marketing Flyers: These types of flyers print with a hole and with some space to slide on the door handles in shopping areas and business complexes to market the services and brands.
– Poster Flyers: A poster flyer is a large sized flyer, designed to be put on the walls. It usually includes the graphic displays to promote and market the films, events, and for providing information.
– Leaflet Flyers: These are the small advertisement flyers that comes in the form of single-folded papers. A leaflet flyer is usually placed on the door, mail boxes, and on the car windscreen to market the services.
Sizes of Flyers
Generally, flyers come in following basic dimensions:
A4 Size: It’s a typical page size that can be used at home and also in the offices
A5 Size: This size of flyer can be printed in 148x210mm that half folded of an A4 page
A6 Size: It’s a double half folded size of an A4 page and printed in 105x148mm dimension
DL Size: It’s a slim size of the flyer that usually printed in a 1/3 size of an A4 or in 99x210mm dimension